Strategic and financial advisory
- Strategic options for business development, identification of domestic and international growth opportunities.
- Competitive analysis, industry sector analysis, and strategic positioning within national and international markets.
- Definition of product/market development strategies, through organic growth or acquisitions or creation of international partnerships.
- Preparation of business plans and economic/financial plans with sensitivity and scenario analyses.
- Drafting detailed industrial plans (marketing, production, investment planning, inter-functional budgets, etc.) to support company management.
- Definition and implementation of management control information systems, strategic planning systems, budgeting, and company reporting.
- Project management to support and/or coordinate company workgroups for the execution of specific tasks regarding the implementation of the industrial plan.
- Assisting in situations of generational transition.