Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
WCT assists family businesses, listed companies, entrepreneurs, managers, and private equity funds in the promoting, structuring, and execution of M&A operations, both in Italy and abroad. The different client demands include:
- Mergers, sales, acquisitions of shareholdings, corporate assets, business units, and trademarks.
- Planning, valuation, and support of management buy-out (MBO), management buy-in (MBI), and leveraged buy-out (LBO) transactions.
- Scouting for domestic and international financial and strategic partners (including private and institutional investors).
- Support in the formation of strategic and equity joint-ventures and alliances, in Italy and abroad, involving partnership valuation, negotiation, and implementation.
- Re-arranging of ownership structure, corporate structure, and definition of governance during generational transitions.
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies in distressed conditions: assistance in the sale/purchase of shareholdings and corporate bonds, in the divestment of company assets, and non-performing credit related to industrial recovery plans, and financial restructuring.