WCT has developed strong specialized skills to assist clients in decisions regarding complex company situations with high debt leverage.
- Recovery plans for companies in financially distressed situations (whether current or forecasted) entail a broad series of options for owners, management, banks, and other financial sponsors, suppliers and other creditors, shareholders, and investors specializing in distressed situations. The services about restructuring include:
- Preparation of a business plan concerning industrial recovery and financial restructuring plans, highlighting the liquidity requirements, of DIP finance and providing long-term financial projections.
- Debt restructuring plans in situations of high debt leverage and pre-insolvency and supporting relations with credit institutions.
- Supporting Judicial receivers and extraordinary administrators in the validation and preparation of restructuring plans and valuation of assets being divested.
- Supporting Judicial receivers and extraordinary administrators in the periodical monitoring of the company’s activity and reporting to interested third parties.
- Advisory services to groups of creditors of distressed or insolvent companies and assistance in the correct valuation of their credit about the legal procedures for their recovery.